Pages

Friday 25 November 2016

Paint my room

In my opinion kids Should be allowed to paint their room however they want?

I'm the one that's in there all the time if I was in there and no one else was then i should be allowed because I spend time in there not my family. I should be able to do my passion in there. If we move out it can be painted over so why should I not be able to paint it?

If I spill paint on every thing on mine its my problem I will sort it out and my parent don't have to spend hours and hours trying to clean it I will tidy everything up so I can paint in and wait and wait for it to dry

Last of all if I break something it's my fault I can do whatever I want with it and if it breaks it's not your problem it's mine I made it in the first place so I can't whinge to you about something getting broken

So after all on those reasons I should be allowed to paint my room. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about