Pages

Thursday 22 June 2017

Groth mindset VS Fixed mindset

In Power Time we have been doing something about fixed mindsets. We watched a video about the fact that if you believe you can do anything then you can. It was Star Wars themed. Luke Sky Walker was trying to lift a crashed ship and he said I can't do it and it's impossible and he gave up. So I made a poster to show what you can say to yourself when you feel you can't do something. A growth mindset is where you say you can do it and a fixed mindset is were you say I can't do this. 
This is what I made!

This is what I wrote
                
I can't do this                                                                                                                             This is easy
This is too hard                                                                                                                         I can do this
It's impossible                                                                                                                       I'm going to try






2 comments:

  1. Wow! That is really cool. I've made an animation about the same thing. A thing to improve is to make the picture a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about