Pages

Thursday 25 August 2016

Digi Awards 4

Today i was asking people who know how to do it and find it easy and i didn't get what i was aiming for but i got a different thing which i think is pretty cool i found it frustrating at the start but then it got easier and easier and then i found it quite easy and now i'm helping people that need help with it and here a screen shot of a moment in it. i had to delete some of it and put it back but i changed some things and two blocks were connected that were not meant to be
https://studio.code.org/c/247703355



4 comments:

  1. Callum, I am desperate to have a go at your game... can you please post the link!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cullam, Awesome blog post you've done here! I love how you inserted a screenshot of the game. I also liked how you have the link there. I may use code studio now that I have seen this great game. Maybe next time you could make the i's a capital I?
    I hope this blog comment was positive and helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for giving me feedback I thought about this and ill go back and change it.Thanks!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks for giving me feedback I thought about this and ill go back and change it.Thanks!!

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about