Pages

Wednesday 31 August 2016

what I could do to fundraiser for the Paralympic New Zealand athletes

I could sell hot dogs out side of stores to get money to give it to them- I figured it out because I done it for my league club with my family and friends-The purpose is for people that are going in the stores or saw the hot-dogs will come and get some.


Make a party or celebration and you have to have a ticket to get in and the tickets are money-I figured it out by thinking of party's or a club lunch which my league club does and make it so you have to pay-The purpose is for people might see a sign and think to buy one and inside there is free drinks and food to eat and you can take some away back to your house and even maybe make it a theme for maybe like a dog or a super hero or even a plant or zombie


Raffles for anyone and the prize would be to go watch warriors vs cowboys with 5 other friends-The reason to get money because a lot of people would want to go-But you can get as much tickets as you want.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about