Pages

Friday 26 August 2016

my digi awards make bullies better people

the blurb I made for Digi Awards



My DLO for my digital sandpit. When I started it I was annoyed. Learning to code was frustrating until I got the hang of it.  I learnt a lot of things like how to move characters at the same time. How to make them shoot up, down, left and right at the same time. Code.org is the only code website I know of right now. Mine is about making bullies better people. People gave me feedback of what to change to make it better. I made the changes they said.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about