Pages

Monday 5 August 2019

My Felling About Ella West Coming To School

Earlier this team we commented on Ella Wests (an authors) blog and we got a reply,
When I found out I got a reply I got quite excited only to find out that wasn't even the most exciting thing that would happen to me that day… Later on that same day my teacher got a phone call from Ella West saying that she will be happy to come to Hornby High School and meet us. Not only was our teacher happy dancing all around the room…. So was the reading group I'm in. I'm pretty sure everybody is very excited and so amazed that an author would want to come see Us.

We are so happy that you are going to come see us and we are looking forward to see you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about