Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2019

Radical Rainbow

So in CIP we are arranging a mufti day for our school, the theme is Radical Rainbow and my group picked it. The theme that Radical Rainbow was based around was CrAzY You may be asking yourself some questions so here are some I will answer for you.

👉What was the planning for this event? First we made a poster with all the information and then went around and stuck our posters where people will see them.

👉Who are we raising money for? Kids Can, for all the kids that go without the basics.

👉What makes a succesful mufti may? Collaboration, working together as a team in my opinion.

👉What jobs did I have/will I have? My job was making a poster.

👉How is this spreading kindness to our community? By showing we care about the children in need and raising awareness for them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🌀Here is my poster for Radical Rainbow
                              👇


1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog post Callum. I like how you made sure to answer all the questions about the Mufti Day project. I can see your personal voice coming through in your writing.

    Keep up the hard work!
    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about