Pages

Monday 12 August 2019

Drama Week 7

results

So today we have to blog about what we did on Tuesday and a feeling we have felt recently.

On Tuesday we picked to roleplay a game of League. The reason why we picked League is
because in League you can feel all diffrent emotion and since we are learning about emotions 
we thought it would be perfect. The people in my group were Shikarn, Kody, James, Mahaliya 
and me. In our roleplay one of the teams win by 2 points and are really happy, but the other team 
are really sad. It shows the opposite emotions at the same time.

The feeling that I have felt recently is Serene. Serene means calm, relaxed and all of the stuff 
like that... The emoji for serene is...

results

😌

The reason I felt that is because nothing has really bothered me in a way that has made me sad. Another reason is because it isnt only making me feel better it makes others aswell. When im calm it will let everyone stay on task, but if im angry I will distrupt people around me and they wont be able to focus on their work.

At the start of todays leason we learnt about box breathing and what it is. Box breathing is a way to calm yourself and trick your brain into thinking that nothing has happened. Everybody in AL and WH ( well 90% anyway ) and it actually helped. Here is a diagram about box breathing.👇
Here is a video about the roleplay we did on Tuesday.👇









1 comment:

  1. Hi Callum,

    This is a great post. You have explained yourself really well and I can see you enjoyed it. Do think box breathing is something we could do in class?

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about