Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

Never poem

for the last couple days we have been doing a silly poem called the never poem. we had to list down words that started with the same letter. this is mine




Daedal, Dainty, Dandy, Dapatical, Dapper, Daring, Darling, Dashing, Dauntless, Dazzled, Dazzling, Dear, Dearest,, Debonair, Decent, Deciding, Decisive, Decorous, Dedicated, Deductive, Deep, Defiant, Definite, Definitive, Deft, Delectable, Deliberate, Delicate, Delicious, Delighted, Delightful, Delish, Deluxe, Dinosaur, Desktop, Disk, Dark, Dead, Dandelion, Date, Dress, Denim, Daredevil, Devil, Domain, duck, dalmation, dolphin, dragonfly, diamond python, Dip, Donuts, Domino's, dangerous, dab, dabbing, donk, dashing, dagger, daggers, dancing, dazzled, damp, dad, drift, dirt, drag, dice, die
-
I would never eat dark dandelion dates
I would never wear a dazzling delightful dress
I would never buy a dear pair of dark green denim shorts
I would never do a daring daredevil dare
I would never go to a dark devel domain
I would always like to think about dabbing dazzling dolphin
I promise I will never dare a dear to dab and die


Dolphin, Punta Cana, Caribbean


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about