Pages

Thursday 16 March 2017

Spencer park

Spencer Park

Friday last week was the best day of the term, the year 4-6 learning community went to Spencer Park to get to know each other and to have fun.

Yay we're here! I jumped out of the bus and onto the grass and it was so wet! Then we met with the other bus at a tree nearby and had a talk. Then we had morning tea. I had some of my donut and fun sticks they were yummy.

Then we were let onto the playground I went on to the spider web tower with Logan,Mekai. Then we went into the bushes and played assassins creed black flag. It was fun. Then I saw someone in my league team his name is Hunter.
Then we went to the beach and did some activities. We did a tallest monument competition  with anything on the beach like shells, sticks and seaweed My group came second out of eight. Then we did races my group ran first. I came second.   league team his name is Hunter.

Then we went to the beach and did some activities. We did a tallest monument competition  with anything on the beach like shells, sticks and seaweed My group came second out of eight. Then we did races my group ran first. I came second.  

1 comment:

  1. That's a really awesome story.I like how you added lots of WOW words in your awesome story but maybe next time you could add some photos to explain more. Apart from that it is an awesome story.

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about