Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Logo Blurb

WALT:To create a good logo for Uru Manuka!

We have been making Logos to represent Uru Manuka. We all gathered together and learnt about what is a good logo,why they have used the colors they used and why did I use the colors I used? I got a Chromebook and started to work I made a couple designs and then from there I created the one I liked the most! Also if you dont know what Uru Manuka is basically its a group of schools that work together around the same place... so were an area cluster. Who's in Uru Manuka? St Bernadette's, Hornby primary, Gilberthorpes, Hornby High, Sockburn, Templeton, Yaldhurst model and South Hornby School. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about