Pages

Friday 4 March 2016

Spencer Park

Our fantastic trip to Spencer Park    


On Friday the seniors had their awesome first school trip of the year.We went to Spencer Park so we can have fun and get to know each other better. We got there on the school bus and then put our bags under a tree.
First we ate morning tea, I ate an apple and some chicken chips.Then I went on the playground with Logan and Mekai. When Logan and I were going down the blue slide Mekai ran away. Logan and I tried to find him but we couldn't, so we played a game. The game was names of places and to come up with new places. We came up with some names like grassland, concrete land, western wild, city and bark land. It was awesome
When we were finished playing our game we headed to the beach. The walk was five to fifteen minutes long. The first thing we did was to dig the deepest hole. All of my friends and I dug a big hole. Mrs McGuinniety measured all the holes.

Then we went with Mrs raisin and did a sculpture of a hero, ours was nanas. When I climbed on the strings it wobbled  like an earthquake. When i got off my hands were as sweaty  as water.On the way back we played sleeping lions.During the game I fell asleep. My friend Jed woke me up when we arrived back at school.I liked going to Spencer park because I had so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about