Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Hello Miss Birtch

Hello Miss Birtch, My name is Callum and I am a part of 7/8AL. I have learned a bit of stuff about you and that was really intresting. So I am going to be sharing some stuff about me, like what I do in my spare time and just some random stuff.

(1) I like to play sports... My favourite sports to play in my spare time are: Basketball, League, Rugby, Touch, Trampolining and Ki O Rahi. The reason I like to play these sports is because they some of them are challenging and they are all technical games. I have played league for nine years and have been playing touch for three!

(2) Some other things I do besides sports are: Gaming, Family Time, Hang Out With Friends, Read, Youtube and Sleep. Some of the games I play are: Fortnite, SideArms, Black Ops 2, 3 and 4, Skyrim, Destiny and Red Dead Redemtion. My favourite youtubers to watch are: Sidemen, Coruhz, Ortho Audi R8, Moth Lamp, Clix, Bugha, MrSavageM, BenjyFishy, Mongraal, Mitr0, FaZe Sway, Megga, Dubs and Shah.

(3) I eat ALOT. Some of my favourite foods are: Pizza, Lollies, Chocolate ( NOT DARK CHOCOLATE ), Bacon, Pasta and Chinese. I like these foods because they have alot of flavour 
( Sour, Sweet and just YUM ). My favourite flavour of ice cream is Raspberry Coconut Mango... My favourite pizza flavour is meat lovers

Thats mostly everything you need to know about me. I hope we can get to know each other a little bit better by the end of this year. 

The End!   ( Pictures Below ↓ )

Image result for Sidemen
Image result for faze swayImage result for Ghost Shah




2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Callum!

    You worked hard on this blog post and shared a lot of specific details about things that you love and are passionate about. I haven't heard of many of those games or Youtubers. I like to watch book reviews on YouTube - there is a subgenre called "BookTube" where people discuss their favourite books and authors!

    I look forward to working with you on Wednesday's period 5! Keep up the great blogging.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You For The Comment... I Will Make Sure To Check Out BookTube When I Have A Chance!

      - Callum ¬_¬

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about