Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

App Development Reflection

This blog post is about my reflection for DTE semester 1. This blog post will have what I learnt and about Other things I enjoyed during DTE.

What did I learn : I mainly learnt alot about coding and everything I got taught about binary code. I also learned about block codes and how to use them with the help of Shpero Art ( Arts Kete Choice).

What did I enjoy : I enjoyed how we were allowed to create out app about things we enjoyed such as sports or gaming. I also enjoyed being able to work with a group that are all doing there own things.

That is all for my app development reflection.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Callum!

    This is unfortunately a very brief post and doesn't accurately reflect your learning over the semester. You have shown a level of comprehension and ability in class that has not been reflected in this post. I hope you continue with Digital Technologies in the coming semester to meet your potential!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about