Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

What Subject? Welsh!

There are alot of subjects offered at Hornby High School, but there are also alot of subjects that are not offered here at Hornby High School that I would enjoy doing, one of which is the language Welsh. The reason that I would like to learn Welsh is because I have always wanted to be able to talk more than one language and I know people that can speak Welsh. Niko Omilana is a famous youtube comedian that speaks Welsh and makes people say inappropriate stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Callum!

    There seems to be many people in AL who are keen to learn a new language. Welsh is a very special language as only one country in the world speaks it, it is a very niche language. I think it is great that you would like to give it a try! I hope you would use your learning for good and not make people say silly things.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about