Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

ORANA PARK !

Yesterday we went to Orana Park. In the morning we met in the Learning Commons to get ready to go to Orana Park. when we arrived to Orana Park, we got into our groups, I was in Group 1, first my groups or the Black and White Lemurs, then we saw the Reptiles they had, Kody and I tried to find  four Frogs but we failed. The Frogs camouflaged with all the leaves in their enclosure. Then we tried to spot a Gecko it was hard to find. Then we went to see the Keas. The Keas enjoyed landing on us and hurting us in ways we did not like! We went to see the Kiwis but sadly they were not in their cage, but in their place was a Morepork / Owl, did you know the Maori name for an l is Ruru. then we went to see other animals such as the Lions and Cheetahs. I like looking at Rhinos because their horns were big. We also fed some giraffes some branches, their tongues were blue. We also saw some gorillas one pushed another gorilla off elige and it fell luckily it didn't die. The oldest gorilla was 16 years of age and his name was Fataki, Fataki has two brothers, I can't remember their names but I like them more than Fataki. Fataki is scary. Next to the Gorillas were the Orangutans, I liked the orangutans because they were Orange. I like to looking at the antelope because they had long horns and it was really cool. I also like the Chickens because they were really goofy. I liked the experience and would happily go again. it was very fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about