Pages

Friday 13 May 2016

paper aeroplane

Im at home and mum said im not allowed to go to space and also she said you will never go to space but i said mum just because im little doesn't mean when i'm older or now i can't go to space mum said ok but im telling you, you can never get there that little grandpa the scientist came home to see me and i asked him do you make potions he said yes i do and then i asked can i have a shrink potion so i can use it as a decoration he said on cause he got it out on his van and gave it to me and said here you go i raced to my room and got my paper out and folded it into a paper aeroplane i ran outside like a bullet got shoot by a gun i noticed i got a paper cut but i don't care i kinda rect it when i stood on it then i drunk the shrink potion vveshshesaw i am shrunken mum came outside and said oh a paper airplane i yelled as loud as i could but i was to small she through the best she could then i stood up i was flying then mum saw me but it was to late i went from neighbor to neighbor and then i landed in a chimney i could just fit through the gap  and the staff cross bull mastiff chased me around the house i jumped out the window to find my house i grow back to normal size and then i went back and went to sleep and lived happily ever after.

3 comments:

  1. TRY TO GO TO SPACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. go to space

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you drink a potion. Next time try to go to space! Though I have made a paper plane before :).

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about