Pages

Wednesday 28 July 2021

The Trolley Problem

 The Trolley Problem.


There are five people stuck on a railway track. You have the option to flick a switch and divert the train to another track, Problem is, There is one person stuck on that track. So what would you do? Well I would kill the five people.


The reason I would kill the five people is because if you killed the one you would get charged of murder. If I kill the five it will not be my fault and I didnt kill them. If I kill the one I would know that I killed him and everyone else would know. Even if i didn't get charged with muder ( Even though I would ) People would 100% protest it and I would eventually get some type of punishment. 


So that's why I would kill the five instead of one. What do you think? Would you save the five and kill the one or wouldn’t you? Why not? Thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about